We have just updated all sections of the web. In the catalog we have introduced these new scores::
- Belenen Trakatan: Mini Suite with two Christmas carols for a two-voice choir and piano. With the version of the Symphony Orchestra available, commissioned by the “Diario Vasco” for its Partners concert in 2018. Premiered by Landarbaso Abesbatza.
- Tiempo: Orchestrated version on original story with 1 voice and piano. Premiered at Ourencanto 2019.
- Ikusten duzu (TTBB): version for men’s choir, over the original for women’s choir.
- Itsasoa laino dago: Basque folk melody arrangement. Premiered by Aquam Lauda and Javier Busto in March 2019
- Itsasoa laino dago (TTBB): version for men’s choir, over the original for women’s choir.
- Silent Night: Arrangement for 3 equal voices and organ of the well-known Christmas carol. Premiered in December 2019 in Bandung, with Saint Angela Choir.
- Tu es Petrus: Motet for equal voices dedicated to the parish of Pasai San Pedro
- Yu Tung Fa (SSAA): Treble voices arrangement on the previous mixed voices arrangement. Commissioned by the Taipei Philarmonic Chamber choir. Available through them.
- Andivécheste alabando: Arrangement of the Galician folk song for 3-voice mixed choir and piano. Premiered in 2019 Ourencanto
- Asturies: Astur music suite commissioned by El León de Oro and premiered on the 50th Anniversary of the Tolosa International Choir Competition, 2018
- Ave Maria gratia plena: Work commissioned by Camerata Lacunensis for its XXV Anniversary. Premiered in November 2019.
- Ego sum resurrectio et vita: Work commissioned by Collegium Alba from Germany and premiered in 2019.
- Emezortzi serore (SATB): Arrangement of the version of equal voices for mixed voices, commissioned by The Ateneo Chamber Singers for the 50th Anniversary of the Tolosa International Choir Competition, 2018
- Itsasoa Laino dago (SABr): version for 3 mixed voices, guitar and piano of the popular melody, commissioned by Olatu Talka in 2019.
- Laudate Pueri: Work written for 3 mixed voices and piano, with the possibility of a full string, commissioned by the Kantores David School of Sacred Music of Lithuania, premiered in March 2019
- Make a joyful noise: Work commissioned by Salt Lake Vocal Artists for the 50th Anniversary of the Tolosa International Choir Competition, 2018
- Mare Nostrum: Orchestra version that adds to the work already presented previously. Commissioned by the “Diario Vasco” for their 2018 Partners concert. Premiered by Landarbaso Abesbatza.
- Nunc autem manet fides: Work for 4 voices and piano written for Illumbe and Ibaiertz Choirs during the confinement of 2020 by COVID-19
- Para los hijos: A cappella work written in honor of Gonzalo Calvo, due to his tragic death in 2018
- Tu palabra me perdura: Work commissioned by San Juan Bautista Abesbatza from Leioa for its 50th anniversary. Premiered in 2018
- Two sacred Songs (Laudate and O Lux): Suite of pieces commissioned by Landarbaso Abesbatza for the 50th Anniversary of the Tolosa International Choir Competition, 2018
- Yu tung Fa: Arrangement of the melody in Hakkan, commissioned by the Taipei Philarmonic Chamber choir. Available through them.