We have just updated the catalogue introducing these new scores:
- Canticum Sacrum: Religious music suite consisting of 4 psalms and 4 written antiphons for chorus, piano and flute. Work commissioned by El Cor Vivaldi and premiered in March 2017.
- Dulce Loquentem: Music suite based on Latin texts by Quinto Horacio, consisting of 5 different poems and 5 different visions of love. Choir format and several instruments. Commissioned by Antara Korai and premiered in June 2017.
- El pajarico: Harmonization of a popular Aragonese carol for choir and piano. Work commissioned by EMA.
- El tamborilero: Harmonization for choir, percussion and piano of the famous Czech Christmas Carol. Commissioned by Gaudeamus Korala and premiered in December 2017.
- Emezortzi serore(female voices): Arrangement of the same work, whose original was for male voices.
- Ezpondan badire(female voices): Arrangement of the same work, whose original was for male voices.
- Hodie Christus natus est(female voices): Arrangement of the Original Carol written for a Mixed Voices.
- Hodie Christus natus est(male voices): Arrangement of the Original Carol written for a Mixed Voices.
- La cucaracha: Arrangement of the traditional work for choir and piano. Commissioned by the School of Music Divertimento and premiered in the spring of 2017.
- Lord, Make me an instrument of your peace: Work commissioned by the 11th World Choral Music Symposium, Barcelona 2017, and premiered by Toronto Children’s Chorus. Written on the prayer of San Francisco de Asis, with chorus format a cappella.
- Soleram(female voices): Arrangement of the same work, whose original was for mixed voices.
- Soleram(male voices): Arrangement of the same work, whose original was for mixed voices.
- Ton pare no té nas: Arrangement of the traditional Catalan song for the Children’s Choirs of the UIB. With a double chorus and piano format, it was premiered in June 2018.
- Antes tu alma: Work written for the XV Anniversary of the Stella Maris choir, premiered in July 2018 in Málaga.
- Balea: Musical story about whaling, written for mixed choir and piano. Premiered in Paris in 2016.
- Dos soles tiene mi Olite: Work written for the 2nd Coral City Meeting of Olite, commissioned by La Coral Olitense and premiered by several choirs in April 2018.
- Gutariko Bakoitza: Work commissioned by Kup Taldea for the 11th World Choral Music Symposium, Barcelona 2017. It is about the memory we leave when we are no longer here.
- Hodie Christus natus est: Carol written for the Illumbe and Ibaiertz Choirs, premiered at Christmas 2017.
- Melodía sin medida: Work commissioned by the Santiago Apostol Choir to commemorate its X anniversary. Written in the format of several choirs and instrumental accompaniment. Premiered in November 2017.
- Marea de la llum: Compulsory work commissioned by the 38th Fira Contest of Tots Sants Cocentaina, premieres in November 2018. Edited by CM Ediciones musicales.
- Terra maina: Work commissioned by Ourencanto, written as a common song for a children’s choral contest in which about 500 children gather to sing. Released in April 2018.